1. Shulman. L. S. (1986).Those Who Understand: Knowledge Growth in Teaching. Educational Researcher, Vol. 15, No. 2 (Feb., 1986), pp. 4-14.
2. Koehler, M. J. & Mishra, P. (2005). What happens when teachers design educational technology? The development of Technological Pedagogical Content Knowledge. Journal of Educational Computing Research. 32(2), 131-152.
3. Angeli, C., & Valanides, N. (2009). Epistemological and methodological issues for the conceptualization, devel-opment, and assessment of ICT-TPCK: Advances in technological pedagogical content knowledge (TPCK). Computers & Education, 52, 154-168.
4. M. Saad et al. (2012). Introduction of TPACK-XL, A Transformative View of ICT-TPCK for Building Pre-Service Teacher Knowledge Base. Turkish Journal of Teacher Education, 2012 Volume (issue) 1(2): 41-60
5. Kali Y., Sagy O., Benichou, M., Atias, O., & Levin-Peled (in press). Teaching expertise reconsidered: The Technology, Pedagogy, Content and Spaces (TPeCS) knowledge framework. British Journal of Educational Technology 50(5), 2162–2177.